View Single Post
      12-19-2018, 09:50 AM   #1712
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
You gonna give her the hot carl? And with that gem im over 20k.
Negative. I won't explain why they are needed, should be fairly self explanatory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
He said hes tired, physically and mentally. I don't know the age of the people on here, but testostorone in males dwindle with age. TRT stands for testosterone replacement treatment. If you start TRT your body stops testosterone production, obviously, because it no longer has a need to if its being "produced" through other means. PCT stands for post cycle therapy, there are certain drugs, clomiphene, that'll restart your androgen production. Common in men on TRT who then want to have kids. Although this is not always successful. Freezing your sperm prior to TRT is a common route. Thought you were a doc, doc?

It was more of a joke than anything else, just so im clear.
I'm 42 and lucky enough to not notice any changes as of yet. Not saying that they haven't decreased but not enough to notice yet. The mental and physical aspect is simply due to lack of sleep. Four hours of sleep is simply not enough for a guy my age who never stops.
Appreciate 0