View Single Post
      01-06-2015, 11:57 AM   #16
Rusk
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M4 DCT Tanzanite Blue

So, I have had the M4 for 3 weeks now and I have started to notice a strange thing which is interesting compared to the current theme of this thread.

Twice now, while travelling on country lanes, when it has been quiet and I have come up behind another car they have obviously known what car I am in and they have slowed down a little and dropped their window to hear my go past.

Thankfully both times it has been on a straight with plenty of room and it has been dry so more than safe enough to oblige. I have also had a few people drop their windows to listen as I go by.

I thought this was an interesting contrast in this thread. Has anyone else had this?
BMW M4 - Tanzanite Blue, Silverstone Full Merino Leather, M DCT, Comfort Access, Reversing Camera, Sun Protection Glass, Extended Storage, Armrest with sliding adjustment, Interior trim finisher - Pearl Chrome, Adaptive LED Headlights, High-Beam Assistant, Surround-View Camera, M Head-up Display, Harman/Kardon Surround Sound, Internet, Online Entertainment, Speed Limit Display, Piano Black Interior BMW Individual.
Appreciate 0