View Single Post
      03-25-2008, 09:50 PM   #5
mbdurham
Commander in Chief
Rep
Drives: Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
Are you going to use the SUV as a work truck causing a lot of wear and tear or just to haul boxes and stuff?

If you plan on beating the SUV up at all then go for a used vehicle. If not and you just want the extra room for seating then the e90 M3 should do fine at that. The 3rd row in the X5 is worthless for anyone older then 12y/o anyways.
It wouldn't get beaten up just need the extra space for hauling items and visiting construction sites (dirt & gravel) where I won't take my 335 or an M3....I agree the 3rd rwo seet would be for the smaller people on short trips but could still seat 6 if necessary which is another plus but the older SUV may do this also....the dilemma continues
07 E90 335i / JET BLACK / TERRA / WALNUT / NAVI / PREMIUM / SPORT / COMFORT ACCESS / HEATED SEATS / SIRIUS / OEM CD CHANGER / OEM LIP SPOILER / OEM AW MATS & CARGO LINER / OEM AL PEDALS / OEM BLACK LINES / OEM JACK KIT / OEM MOBILITY KIT / OEM WHEEL LOCKS / 35% TINT / 19" M6 REPS / 245/275 MICHELIN PILOT SPORT A/S
Appreciate 0