View Single Post
      03-15-2024, 01:09 PM   #12
OUBETA
Rep
Drives: 2021 X7 M50i Frozen

Interior pics added. Guys I'm getting so many emails from guys that either don't have the funds to buy it or aren't serious about it. I've had a 14yr old, 3 people from outside the US, auction websites, brokers/flippers, possibly a cartel guy in Mexico, and a guy who said he would take it, we agreed on a price, and 3 days later he said the only way he would take it is if I financed him with no money down. I'm not a bank. The car is in great shape with zero issues. It's been professionally detailed since new (foam cannon, etc) with no swirls. Never been hot rodded, etc.. Always kept inside a heated/cooled airplane hanger. I was going to trade in the car when I bought my wife a bigger Escalade last month. The asking price isn't much over the trade-in value that they were going to give me for the car. Their listing price was going to be much higher than my asking price. I"m located just outside OKC, OK if you want to arrange a test drive. Please private message me if you are SERIOUS about buying the car and need more information. I just don't have time to keep dealing with guys who aren't serious. I hate to be this way, I'm just so busy at work. Please be respectful of other peoples time. I drove out to my hanger just to take 15 pictures of the underneath of a brand new car for a guy, and never heard a peep from him after I emailed over the pics. I'll be checking my Pm's a few times a week. God Bless America
Appreciate 0