Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Dinan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwoodBMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desborough View Post
As the owner of a new Denali XL for our family of 6 I will be interested in this when it finally arrives. I would prefer to have an all BMW household if possible
How are you liking the Denali? Probably going to buy one in the next 3-5 months. I wish this X7 was already available.
The Denali is a great truck. We are enjoying it very much. My wife likes this more than the styling of the Escalade and it's essentially the same vehicle. We had the previous generation Escalade before this and the new Yukon Denali is light years ahead of the previous platform. This vehicle is very quiet and capable for its size. We have a Thule carrier on top for extra space although it's very large inside. Only thing that's lacking is a good navigation system. It's poorly designed and poorly reviewed too. The Cadillac Cue system is also a miss from what I read. GM engineers need to go back to the drawing board on these systems. We have had the Denali for 40k miles now and it's almost 2 years old with no complaints. I would definitely buy it again. We have it totally loaded with the 22's and it gets a lot of compliments even nearly 2 years later. I will test drive an X7 though in 2 years to see what it's all about as we will probably be ready for a replacement at that time. Hopefully BMW brings a strong offering to this market. There is a market for these vehicles for people with large families and honestly you don't have many choices in something this large. Side note is our Yukon gets 17.3 MPG which is phenomenal for a vehicle this size I think.