View Single Post
      01-06-2019, 01:04 PM   #44
BigNorm4Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 Ford Fusion SE Ecoboost

Quote:
Originally Posted by like2short View Post
There will be a new GLS coming in 2h 2019. Expect the cockpit to be like the new GLE. 2019 gls deals will be very good in 2019. Expect the 2020 GLS to be transaction price competitive with the X7.
You also have the new generation of Cadillac’s coming out the same time as well. For last generation the main complaints were sub par interiors. despite the ATS, CTS, CT6 having better driving dynamics than BMW.

If GM actually listened to the interior complaints.... Cadillac is gonna be a force to be reckon with.... I guess my point is that it’s going to be GREAT competition in the next couple years as manufacturers are focusing on SUV which will result in Greatly cheaper rates for us customers

Personally my opinion... Audi has the best interiors at the moment. They were able to blend technology with luxury very well. Only issue with Audi specifically the Q7.... as a young guy ther exterior is ugly, I look at it the same way as most people look at Buick... for old people. The Q7 needs a refresh and badly because BMW, Cadillac, Mercedes, and even Volvo is going to leave them in the dust
Appreciate 0