02-19-2019, 09:01 PM   #32
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Headed to gym later than normal today, almost to the gym my girlfriend texts me says "you forgot your earphones" damnit I was pissed, unwilling to go to the gym without them I turned around and then had to fight some traffic going home to get them(nothing crazy just turned a 5min drive in a 10, but just insult to injury). Just not my day. I couldn't bear to be in the gym without my earphones, especially around 5pm, too many conversations and too many people.
Done this many times! Get distracted sometimes trying to get the family ready to go and I'm heading out the door realizing I forgot my Dre Beats only having to turn around back to the house to get them. Like you too many people talking and the lousy gym music!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris69 View Post
This guy....I am 41 (well almost) and I train balls to walls without gloves or straps. Use chalk, and hook grip only..But my recovery is shit but that's for another day. I am not against using straps but only on the last set and when I absolutely need to. Same applies for belt...
Our gym doesn't allow chalk because people don't know how to clean up their shit. Really annoying when that shit gets all over the floor, bar, plates and the equipment which than gets on me
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0