02-20-2019, 08:18 PM   #54
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
I wouldn't say that I listen to music for motivation, but rather seclusion. I guess I understand the grounds behind that thought, I don't know if I agree or disagree. I'd have to give it some thought, but I think that would definitely be person dependent. I'm not one to have to have the best pump up song to get some reps in, regardless I know I'm going all out.

If I didnt have earbuds listening to pointless conversations would annoy the shit out of me, has it ever effected my workout? Yeah probably has, but not for lack of motivation but rather frustration of my surrounding. I would say my motivation in there is undaunting, if I am there I am motivated lol, the music is just to mellow me out a little.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
That's cool not calling you out just something to think about really. Gloves on the other hand seem wimpy af to me.
I think when I go to the gym tomorrow I'm going to try and workout with no headphones and no gloves. Actually I'll wear the gloves cause I know my workout will just suck so I'll do without the headphones and see how my workout goes. Taking in the awful gym music and all the yip yapping from everyone and I bet I'll be shocked to hear all the guys grunting and breathing like a damn machine to see how annoying it will be to me.

Edit: forgot to add when I was at the gym tonight a couple of guys walking around thinking they had huge lats as they walked around with their arms about shoulder height
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0