760Lifan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 4xe Summit R & Trailhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmciver View Post

1) Can someone explain what this terminology means in the pricing guide:

XXX will delete STD or 100% equipment YYY

(where XXX and YYY are different option codes)

I am looking through the pricing guide, pricing different combinations, etc. There are some option combinations that are not allowed for different models - for the most part I can figure that out reading this document. However, the above terminology is noted throughout the document and has me a bit confused since "STD" is not a specific option code as far as I can tell, it is merely an abbreviation for the word "Standard" and pertains to standard options that are available on different trims. Not sure what I am missing here ......
Most of the time, this is used to point out that if you go with option XXX, it will replace the feature YYY that is listed as standard equipment.

Example:

The X7 comes standard (STD) with 65A CD-Player Prep. Now, if you opt for option 4NM Ambient Air Package, standard equipment 65A will no longer be standard because it is not possible to have both.

Therefore, 4NM will delete STD or 100% equipment 65A.

I would recommend focusing on what will be deleted when you pick a certain option. I assume they mention "STD" so it's easier to find where that particular feature is listed.

Often, it's pretty obvious. I mean, if you opt for the Bowers & Wilkins sound system, you certainly won't be getting the base system or the Harman Kardon at the same time. They just have to point out the obvious...
Appreciate 1
jmciver1823.50