View Single Post
      03-25-2011, 10:05 AM   #8
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
I agree with you. Like I said I don't have a problem with a vender selling their products at whatever price they desire. Misleading might not be the right word. Maybe the word is "cheesy". The kind of stuff a used car sales person would do. I understand that they are trying to create excitement and and sense of urgency to close the sale. I guess this sort of thing is just a pet peeve of mine. That's probably why I get annoyed most of the times that I go to a car dealership... I can't help but educate myself on pricing before I make a purchase (I guess it's in my blood) so it get's frustrating when I run across stuff like this.
Right now there's a very known vendor selling some items -I do not want to be that obvious- for $700 a set when I paid for the same exact item set $250 brand new thru another forum vendor.

It may be misleading or "cheesy" but that's their price. I cannot accuse them of being either, but I can at least think that there are a lot of dumb forum members here based on the enthusiastic response and quote requests in that thread.

It could be possible that the "amazing" deal that EAS has is "amazing" for everybody else now, and when they gave you that price before was in fact just for you and to nobody else at that time.
Appreciate 0