View Single Post
      01-11-2020, 07:02 PM   #27
G80POWER
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 iX M60i

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtisX7 View Post
Well I installed the Racechip RS. You weren’t kidding it was tough to get to some of those connections jeez. A few questions:

- I can’t get it to show itself on Bluetooth even though I got the Bluetooth version with the app.
- the green light on the unit is always on—even when the vehicle is shut off.....
- the main unit looked a little scuffed up when I got it, almost like it was a return or something
- my little orange check engine symbol in my dash is on. I think that’s normal and it’ll go away in a few hundred miles driving or something? (I assume if it were completely improperly connected the car wouldn’t run??). I think I’ve noticed a little more power but it’s honestly a little hard to tell.

Whole thing makes me nervous!
Sounds like it may not be installed right? I never had a check engine light from mine before and should have anything to do with your remote start not working. Did you happen to get the newest iDrive update from BMW because it seems like that has been disabling it and it has been having to be RE-enabled in I-Drive. I’ll be getting mine next week and we’ll see if there are any issues with mine but my F90 M5 worked great.
Appreciate 0