United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 X5 M50i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by skids929 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jszlaga View Post
Did some things to the wife's car today. Thanks to A&L Body Shop in Palatine, IL for the great work. Pics included below. Comprehensive list of items include the following:

- gloss black vinyl wrap on roof and all the way through to top of lift gate spoiler
- light tint on tail lights, head lights, and fog lights
- 11" spacers installed on winter wheels and tires
- install gloss black front lip and rear diffuser. Special shout out to forum member @Kruppa who sold me the Renegade Design lip and diffuser.
- install underneath front lip protector
- install carbon fiber gear selector side trims
- install paint matched front reflectors
- install paint matched rear reflector set
- install BMW carbon shift paddle set
- install X3M side view retrofit mirrors
- install carbon fiber fuel cap cover
- install rear carbon license plate frame
- install carbon hood roundel
- install carbon trunk roundel
- install carbon floating wheel center caps
- install door projector slides on all 4 doors

Still waiting on my Renegade Design gloss black mid spoiler, Maxton Design side skirts, and carbon fiber steering wheel trim. Let me know what you guys think.

looks great! Normally body kits look tacked on to me but this actually look tasteful.

Where did you get the Carbon fiber gear shift trims? I know IND sells the paddles but hadn't seen the gear shift. How did the reflectors match? I've heard complaints they don't always match well from IND, I may have mine sprayed locally. roof wrap is my favorite part, love what it did to the rear spoiler, ties it in nice.

I had wanted to see those mirrors installed so thanks for posting! Looks nice, enjoy!
Thank you. I thought the body kit flowed pretty well myself. I do love the roof wrap too though. Really gives it a nice flow. Mirrors are probably my favorite part.

I got most everything from IND, but the carbon fiber gear shift trims came directly from Autotecknic.

Front reflectors seem to match better than the rear. Both are fine, but the rear reflectors do seem a bit more yellow than the car now that you mention it.
Appreciate 1