View Single Post
      02-25-2019, 01:25 PM   #1639
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I don't know. Seems like there are a lot of "if's" there.

(If it is an Acacia tree - just because native, doesn't mean it was)
(If it was on an active volcano - which isn't mentioned in the Bible)
(If the active volcano was close enough to the surface to heat the ground)
(If that heat was hot enough to reach a flash point)
(If it could burn and produce this DMT)

Lotta if's there. Plus, just a quick google search leads me to wonder if it wouldn't in fact be burnt off at the temperature needed to have a tree on fire - see below, but it suggests that you can't have the heat any higher than 120-130 Farenhuit. Which would certainly be lower than the flashpoint of a tree.

https://catbull.com/alamut/Bibliothe...action_tek.pdf

And what pray tell is a mechanical elf? I have never heard this before.
Now I don't claim any of this to be fact. Just an interesting documentary that I came across. Yes, I agree lots of "ifs" but I wasn't there and can make no claims to facts on any of it; the stuff I spoke about or the history of religion itself.

Google up mechanical elves. Pretty weird stuff. Could be something based off limited perception that we as humans have and could also be something encompassed from psychoactive drug use. I will say that it is pretty strange that so many users claim to have the same experiences which is not common with psychoactives. Typically when people take psychoactives they each experience something different based on their own perception. In my opinion for someone to take drugs and claim they experience weird things is kinda synonymous. I mean, yeah of course you experienced some weird stuff.....you just ingested drugs.
Appreciate 0