View Single Post
      12-17-2019, 10:01 PM   #632
760Lifan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 4xe Summit R & Trailhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Blue View Post
I have a Pentagon Federal Credit Union account, and am not familiar with any rebate with them. You have details? I'm thinking USAA might be bigger though.
PenFed and USAA are actually using the same program.

I previously looked into it and thought I would not qualify since I'm leasing through BMW FS which is excluded in the fine print. Fact is you don't get the $2,000 cash BUT the $500 on a lease.

Thanks to the link MrSnoopy provided, I know now that I can get $500 towards a BMW FS lease through them. I actually have accounts established with USAA and PenFed. Finally, I can use them...

So if you lease with BMW FS, you can get the $1,000 incentive, the $500 through PenFed/USAA AND the $1,000 through BMW CCA.

This deal is getting better by the minute...
Gone: 2020 X7 M50i, Mineral White, Ivory White Full Merino, Piano Black Trim, Cold Weather, Dynamic Handling, Driving Assistance, Luxury Seating, Executive, 22" Y-Spoke Orbit Grey Wheels Style 758i, Space Saver Spare, Trailer Hitch, Leather Dash, Ambient Air, Bowers & Wilkins, Rear Entertainment, Night Vision, Extended Shadowline, Alcantara Headliner in Upholstery Color.
Appreciate 0