Holygrail
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW E90 335i

Garage List
2008 335i Sedan  [0.00]
Redesigned E90 Predator ICE Angel Eyes

Has anyone seen the new Predator ICE yet? I just received mine a few days ago, but I haven't installed them yet. I waited for weeks to receive them, too! The difference now is it's plug and play. It looks very similar to the PIAA Angel eyes. But there's only one question that comes to mind. There is no right and left specific pieces, nor are the two pieces symmetric. The two pieces are identical twins. For example, your right and left feet are not symmetric, but they are split mirror images. Another example, when you buy a pair of shoes, you get one left shoe and one right shoe. You're not going to buy two left shoes and try to wear them, b/c the right foot wouldn't fit the left shoe properly. This was the case when I bought the Predator Ice, there was no left AND right specific pieces. Instead, there were either 2 rights or 2 lefts. IS THAT NORMAL? I don't want to go through all the trouble of taking my car apart only to find out that one of the sides won't fit. I'm just wondering if this is a packaging error. Any idea folks? Do you have identical twin parts as well?? Thanks.

v/r
Chris
2008 335i Sedan: Met blk, Blk Lthr w/ pop wood, Sp pkg, Pr Pkg, Cold Pkg, Navi, Sat Radio, Carb Fiber Fr Lo lips and roudrels, Tints (20%), Clear Bra (360 degrees-incl doors), Blackline Tails, red calipers. 18x8.5 & 9.5 Ruff Racing Staggered wheels (saved 6-7 lbs/wheel, CP-E Custom Exhaust system, SS-Turbo Tuner, KN&N, CDV.
Future mods: 6-spd Illum Lthr Short Shifter, Eibach Anti-roll bars
Appreciate 0