View Single Post
      03-05-2023, 09:05 PM   #17
Sp82
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F15 X5/G30 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystroX5 View Post
My sales manager wants to sell me 10 cars and not just focus on the current deal. What I did before I purchased my first BMW from this dealership is I sat down with the general manager and sales manager and let them know my expectations from the dealership. I was very professional and upfront. This included loaner vehicle every time I have any work done. Never clean or wash any of my vehicles even for new deliveries or service appointments. I let them know about my decades experience with Porsche concourse, detailing, etc.. I wanted them to know I am OCD and notice everything.
At that point I became an asset to the dealership to keep me happy and in turn I help them out. I have purchased 3 new BMW’s so far and they bring them out to my home and sign the papers in my garage. Not having to drive to the dealership for a new car delivery is the kind of service I appreciate so much.

Now they make sure no junior staff ever drives or touches my vehicles. They always pick up my BMW and drop off a loaner vehicle at my home for any service. I am very appreciative they value my time and try to return the courtesy.
When I trade a vehicle in, it goes right from my garage to their showroom directly as it will be immaculate. My last X5 sold in 4 days.
I help work their cars & coffee, detailing tutorials and other services I mentioned earlier. We car guys stick together. I’ll send my sales manager a box of good cigars or even pizza for the service dept for going above and beyond. I gave them a poster of my M2C that was used in a detailing advertisement. It’s hanging over the parts counter.
It’s a small community and good service goes a long way.

Nice- I’ve bought 8 BMWs from Global imports in Atlanta and never got a thing.

I’m on BMW #2 from BMW Grapevine (Tx) and I can see them doing stuff- they’re great.
Appreciate 1
NGT25689.50