08-31-2013, 07:02 PM   #23
Devious21
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325i View Post
If you watch the documentary Run from the Cure you will clearly see he cured his own cancer as well as thousands of others using cannabis oil."
I'm talking about science, not a politically motivated documentary. Science is much more dull, much more boring and infinitely more important.

There's documentaries for conspiracy theories for 9/11, Illuminati, etc. Are any of these compelling scientific evidence for you? If the answer is yes, we have a fundamental difference in the understanding of the world around us, how to determine fact from fiction and we are just not going to agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325i View Post
Btw there are many natural cures for cancer. Baking soda, vitamin b17, omega 3 and 6, antioxidants such as cannabis and blueberries, dandelions, and many more.
You and I have a VERY different definition for "cure". Approach any oncologist and say "I heard baking soda is a cure for cancer". Note his reaction.

When you use the word cure like that, you've just given anyone who takes science seriously, a pass to dismiss you. As I said before, if your ultimate goal is to make marijuana legal, you aren't doing yourself favors portraying it in that way.

|Evolve Airbox - Euro Headers - Strömung Exhaust - H&R Coils - 19" BBS CH-R|
Appreciate 1