Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 TZB M3. 5/24/16 ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenew3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcg8r View Post
This is on an ordered car. I'm up against the fact that not many allocations are left.
If it's on an ordered car and they can guarantee you a production allocation for 2020 then that's an ok deal and you should probably go for it before that allocation is gone.
Quote:
Quote:
I just got a quote for $500 over invoice +3500 incentives on a 2020 pus .9%. Seems like too good of a deal to pass up instead of getting the 2021. The incentives and financing are too good to pass up.
Like the other's said, that's not a super great deal.

I was able to get $150 over invoice plus $3500 incentives on an ordered 40i back in February (took delivery 3 weeks ago) and that was from my local small town dealer.
Couple of larger dealers 1-2 hours away were offering $13k to $15k off MSRP on the 40i's they had in stock back in February.
One dealer in the Bay area offered to sell me a 40i that stickered at $78k for $63k.
Quote:
Quote:
This is on an ordered car. I'm up against the fact that not many allocations are left.
If it's on an ordered car and they can guarantee you a production allocation for 2020 then that's an ok deal and you should probably go for it before that allocation is gone.
Yeah I'm having a hard time finding the combo i want on the lot with bench seat and M-Sport package.
Appreciate 0