CG Precision
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_h10 View Post
Thank you for replying to my PM.

For the catted dp, do you guarantee there will be no CEL triggered on a stock set-up? What do I do if it happens when I install your catted dp?

When you say 'Our test car has gone thousands of miles with no CEL.' is that completely stock? Have you tested using a piggyback or flash then revert to stock? I'm contemplating my options when it's smog-check time... do you have any insight/recommendations?
We do not guarantee no CEL will ever show up simply because we do not have the quantity of longterm data required to support this from a business standpoint. Due to our design margins we don't expect you will ever see a check engine light.

Our testing was on a 100% stock vehicle, other than our turbo-back exhaust system. If you are using a piggyback that is set to auto-clear codes you will never be ready, same with a flash as far as I know. If you went back to stock, you would need to wait until the OBDII drive cycle was completed.

While we have put in a lot of R&D to this product we have still priced it very competitively in the market and are listing it below MSRP right now. If you want to wait for other customers to post their feedback that is entirely up to you. If you search through the forums, we have a lot of happy customers on here and I'm sure you would be one as well.
Appreciate 1