E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
If I see green flags on the racing circuit, I expect that passing is ok. If the flags were still yellow, then this penalty is valid. But, being that the course workers had green flags flying the drivers were allowed to race. If the rule states that there is no passing once the SC has pulled, then the flags need to still be shown as yellow.

I say the blame needs to be firmly placed @ race control. They should have let ALL of the corner workers know that yellow flags were to be displayed at all corners. A racer shouldn't be punished for racing!!! The FIA penalized MSC for RACING.... fucking LAME!!!! that entire race was nothing more than a parade, we get a pass at the end and it's illegal...F1, you're treading on dangerous ground.
I agree, there isn't much passing besides Alonso's charge on the slow cars...
However, rules are clearly written, the most you can blame are race control for not being consistent and correctly relay information to the teams and drivers.

Its like the race control and marshals deliberately send a wrong message and ambush schumi....

I can't either agree or disagree steward's decision, due to the marshal's action made this rule a grey area this time.