View Single Post
      07-17-2020, 04:52 PM   #934
King-Ocean
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X7

My first post on the forum - I would like to share something interesting happened today -

After not able to find a 2020 X7 40i inventory car having all the features/specs I want, I went ahead to build a 2021 with a local dealer (Dallas). The MSRP is $87,395. I got $5,500 discount from the dealer and $3,500 rebate ($2,500 finance and $1,000 from a corporate sales program with my employer), 60 months finance at 0.9% APR. At signing, the dealer told me that the rebate and rates are not applicable for 2021 model but they would honor their offer except for a 1.45% APR. I thought this would be a good deal as no other dealers were willing to promise me for the $3,500 rebate and the 0.9% APR.

Today the dealer offered me the second best offer reached out to me and is willing to build a back-up order for me just in case the dealer I ordered from would change the deal terms when they delivery the car. They matched the discount and promised would give me the lowest rate available. Any thoughts on this?

I think I saw someone mentioned in one of the threads that he has two exactly same build at different dealers but I don't know what his situation was.
Appreciate 0