Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 TZB M3. 5/24/16 ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComingInHot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcg8r View Post
My 2020 build was canceled by BMW since they couldn't schedule it in time. Looks like I will be going with the 2021 now! Time to find some deals. Will be interesting to see what August incentives are.
I didn't think they would do that if it's an already sold vehicle....were you waiting long for it? If you were use that to your advantage with your future dealer negotiations. Hopefully you weren't planning on some of the options that have been removed in 2021...that would stink even more. Good luck in your search!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComingInHot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcg8r View Post
My 2020 build was canceled by BMW since they couldn't schedule it in time. Looks like I will be going with the 2021 now! Time to find some deals. Will be interesting to see what August incentives are.
I didn't think they would do that if it's an already sold vehicle....were you waiting long for it? If you were use that to your advantage with your future dealer negotiations. Hopefully you weren't planning on some of the options that have been removed in 2021...that would stink even more. Good luck in your search!
It was right around July 4th. They are trying to see if they can push it with the higher ups at BMW. I didn't really want any of the canceled options for 2021 so I should be ok. I'm more worried about the bmw incentives and financing available for the 2020s.
Appreciate 0