View Single Post
      10-19-2018, 06:41 AM   #7
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, X5 M50d

I also have my car booked in for XPEL Stealth cover over my Donington Grey colour in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Should be pretty cool, as it will look very similar in colour to the M5 Comp launch ‘frosted’ colour at Ascari, but with far great depth of character. The thing with the ‘frosted’ paint is if it gets scratched, it’s fucked and you can’t polish it, so you’re in the shitter either way....sorry for my foul language!

I have owned quite a few interesting cars in recent years, from 997 Turbo S with all manner of mods, from full on exhuast, intercoolers, Manthey Wheels, Big Pirelli rubber, KW competition, in fact only two kits made, one for me and one for grandson of Porsche founder, etc, etc, AMG C63 Black Series, E60 v10, E46 M3, current M4, McLaren 12c and 650S, Bentley Conti, Mustang GT 2016, with 850HP and this M5 I think will eat all of them when finished. Maybe with exception of 650S, which was mental, however I see times compared to McLaren Senna, modded F90’s are very close......the M5 is a bonkers car, full stop.
Appreciate 0