View Single Post
      08-10-2014, 05:44 PM   #38
Gossypiboma
Major
Rep
Drives: 13' M3 6MT 18' M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
Yes I heard it but you can't tell me from the video it was before impact. You don't even see Ward before the rev. The car was sideways as the car was traveling down the track with ward underneath it.

I don't see how you can also make the claim Tony was traveling faster than other cars circulating around the track.

Also everyone who is pointing fault at Tony seem to conveniently ignore how #45 had to avoid Ward as Ward stormed into the path of traffic.

I'm no Stewart fan boy. In fact I think any racer who gets sucked into NASCAR sold themselves out for made for TV racing. I'm looking at this as a racing fan and as someone who has been on track who has avoided crashes and been in one.
These arnt just my opinions. There are reports from people in the stands describing the exact same thing I just did. According to several people that were in attendance including another driver that wasn't participating that night he appeared to be attempting to scare Ward and it ended badly.

Hopefully some clearer footage comes out. In the end it will be almost impossible to prove anything either way.

Last edited by Gossypiboma; 08-10-2014 at 05:49 PM..
Appreciate 0