First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 30d MY24 + G20 M340i MY24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyDDD0919 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjak92 View Post
Out of curiosity, what made you order the X7 now when an facelift version is due to begin production in 4 months time?
I ordered back in late Feb. There are couple reasons to not wait.

1. Current X7 is a nice car. So it won't let you down.
2. The wait is long and my current car value might change if the post-covid trade in value gets decreased.
3. It's a car. You won't have too much a big deal if you are going to keep it long. There will be a lot of new cars be better if you keeping the car long. If you are only keep it for couple years. You can change it then.
I'm also about to order a X7, coming from the current X5, but I'm waiting for the facelift.

I'm in the UK. As soon as I place my order, my trade in value is locked until I get the new car so I am lucky in that perspective.

In terms of it not being a big difference however, I don't agree. It seems that the LCI will be substantially different both with changes in the outside and inside. Tech will also get an upgrade to newest iDrive.

Whilst I see your point about new cars coming out all the time, I always try to fit in with a models cycle. I'd be rather pissed off if spent so much money on a car, only for a new model to be on sale within months of me collecting it from the dealership.
Appreciate 0