jmg
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
The best sports movies are more than just about the sport itself, but about character. This movie, to me, nailed both. I hesitate to compare it to The Art Of Racing In The Rain since they are totally different movies, but it's hard not to being a car enthusiast. Ford v Ferrari delivers where Art Of Racing didn't. Both the actual racing and car scenes and characters are much more engaging here. Ford v Ferrari touched on the more technical details of racing a bit more, but still threw in some creative license to keep the racing scenes exciting for the audience. Art of Racing got a few details but avoided racing as much as it could. Overall I loved the movie. I think it's up there with Rush and probably succeeds to be a bit better in terms of the acting and racing sequences. Ford v Ferrari does dip into the politics of the Ford Ferrari merger and the operating a team racing team, which might not be as popcorn friendly as Rush. Rush is a little more accessible and that might be a factor for some of us.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 2
clee1982797.50