View Single Post
      12-21-2019, 02:24 PM   #14
Carbonx5
Rep
Drives: S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangyi17 View Post
Thanks for sharing the picture with car seat.

Questions 1: I have two children. One in a forward facing car seat (I think the same as your diono), the other one is rear facing infant basket. I see you have the infant rear facing car seat in the middle. Is it because there's not enough room on the side? I imagine it would be easier to have it on the side, so it doesn't break anyone's back bringing the infant basket in/out of the car.

Question 2: Do you worry about those car seat causing damage to the seat? Especially with the forward facing car seat which requires tethering to tie it down?

Thanks
Surprisingly, the same set up works in my S4 as well.

1) There is plenty of room on either side. I have it in the center so that the person sitting in the back can be with both kids without crawling in. Also, I have a 3rd row so with a little maneuvering, I can pull forward the lone seat and have access to the third row if need be. Much more comfortable (not to mention I can recline both front seats as the infant seat fits in between when it is rear facing)

2) I have a Diono seat protector for the car seats. And I got some seat warranty stuff. And to be honest, as much as I love the car, I fully accepted that this is a family car and is gonna be treated like one, haha
Appreciate 0