06-18-2014, 12:38 PM   #21
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsifer View Post
1.) Yes, it comes with LED Angel Eyes. The Lighting Package comes with LED headlamps, meanings your main headlamps will not be using Xenon bulbs, but rather full LED for night driving. Also, Lighting Package comes with Auto High Beam.

2.) I find the Tech Package extremely useful. I use Navigations quite often, even more so the Heads Up Display. The HUD is my most treasured feature and now that I am used to it, it's hard to turn away from it. It's nice seeing directions, selecting music, or calling someone while looking directly through the windshield. If you don't think you need this feature, then don't get it. But personally, I wanted it without a doubt.

3.) Comfort Access. You keep your key in your pocket at all times. Touch the handle to lock/unlock, and just press a button to start/stop the engine. You kick the trunk to open it if your hands are full. It's extremely convenient to not take your key out of your pocket. Also, Lumbar support is great for road trips and back support.

4.) Yes, Moonroof is standard.

Since you are getting an xDrive, I made the mistake of not getting DHP. xDrive models only come with the base suspension, even though you have an M-Sport vehicle. (The dealer usually doesn't specify this because they don't know this.) I was lied too about having a sport suspension when I got my M-Sport and later on found out that it was the standard base suspension on my M-Sport vehicle because of xDrive. So I would only recommend to you to get DHP if you want a sporty suspension and xDrive.

Anyways, hope my two cents helps!
Everything this guy said

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0