View Single Post
      12-06-2019, 07:29 PM   #2
///Mani
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
After my lease ended on my F80 I found myself expecting my third child. I was soon to have 3 all in car seats. Had no choice but to get an SUV so I figured let's go for the fastest thing I could find with three rows. I went over to the dark side and went American. I had a Durango SRT for about 18 months and it just wasn't doing it for me. I missed the heck out of my F80 and with the G series at least a year out I knew I couldn't wait. So I visited my CA and the next thing you know I was leasing a new X5 and ordering an F82 M4. SMB on full SO, manual, Executive, ZCP, MPE, and boatload of other MPerformance parts (no CCB). Car is currently in production looking at about another 6-8 weeks out. I had a little Black Friday fun (thanks to IND, and X-PH) for some cosmetic goodies. I pretty much will keep the car stock as far as performance goes but who knows what will happen over time. I will probably do about 2 HPDE's every year but that's about it. Can't wait!
Welcome back brother! Your F80 was beautiful!

I'm a huge fan of Superman specs, especially with San Marino. Take some pics on delivery for us! Any plans or things you want to do differently?
Appreciate 0