View Single Post
      08-04-2022, 02:16 PM   #43
Thundernight
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240xi

I am currently on a list for a no-date submariner, GMT sprite and two tone daytona, but will see if/when that will happen..

Rolex make extremely nice watches, but they have definitely been overhyped. Anyone on YouTube claiming that they are investments is definitely selling snake oil. Now that grey market rolex values are down 15-50% and continue to drop, you should have a better chance of getting on a list and buying the model you want. The Pepsi GMT and panda Daytona are still going to be tough to get, but a submariner, sea-dweller or explorer should be doable as a new customer.

I've been told by my AD that Rolex supply is also picking up too, with shipments from China (lockdown) and Russia (sanctions) being re-routed to the USA, UK, and EU. I've also heard that Rolex has been in the process of refitting/expanding their operations to increase production which should also help with meeting demand. I was told there could be a 30% production increase, but can't confirm it.. There is hope!
Appreciate 0