09-29-2008, 12:08 PM   #12
TLud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Golf R

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionM3 View Post
This might be off topic, but when are you getting your M3 in? I'd like to see the new iDrive in person.

On a side note, I too had my entire front car done by Robert. You can see my car on his website Detailed Autos.
He recommended ClearShield for the car instead of ventureshield because it does not scratch as easily.
Assuming no last minute change in plans (I have a few different irons in the fire right now )I should be picking up my car on Saturday, October 11th, so if you want to meet up for lunch somewhere in College Station, I'll be happy to show it to you. Of course, I'll be as new to the updated iDrive as you are, so I won't be able to properly demonstrate, but we could probably muddle through it.

I didn't realize (or I forgot) you have an IB on black E92 w/ 19's as well. Our cars are going to look like twins.

Thanks for the tip on ClearShield. I'll talk to Robert about it, but if that's what he recommends, I'll probably go that route. At this point, I'm probably going to go with full hood and bumper, mirrors, and the fenders behind the wheels. Yours looks pretty much impregnable.
Appreciate 0