View Single Post
      01-23-2009, 10:03 AM   #4
mbfesta2009
Jersey Roadsters Founder
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silver

Hey Everyone,

Week three has come to an end and there are only 5 weeks left to vote! This week’s update is great seeing 17 more voters, three more forums, and some new discussions. This voting period is exciting with April hardly holding the lead by only 1 vote! Keep them coming only need three more for April to lock it in. The only sad news is we unfortunately lost the XLR Forum as they have permanently blocked me for posting about trying to grow enthusiasm around the roadster community.

Here are the current poll standings:
MonthּּVotesּּPercent
Marchּּּ11ּּּּּּ20%ּּ
Aprilּּּ17ּּּּּּ31%ּּ
Mayּּּּּ16ּּּּּּ30%ּּ
Juneּּּּ10ּּּּּּ19%ּּ

Here are the forums included:
  • BMW Z4
  • Cadillac XLR (If anybody has an account here feel free to start your own poll for me I know it would be great to have them come as well)
  • Chevrolet Corvette
  • Chrysler CrossFire
  • Honda S2000
  • Lotus Elise
  • Mazda Miata
  • Mercedes SLK
  • Nissan 350Z
  • Pontiac Solstice
  • Porsche Boxster/911
  • Saturn Sky
Are there other platforms that people believe I should add to the group?

It appears the activity of this forum has come to a halt and I know it has only been a week but I know if you come you will have a great time. I am not asking for commitments from anyone yet so don’t be afraid to cast a vote because all I need is to know if you where to come what month you think would be best for setting up a dyno event. Remember this is only one of many events to come, for 2009 we will be meeting up between three to four times and looking to change that to monthly for 2010 if all goes well. At these Jersey Roadster meets you will be able to meet new friends, learn new concepts, and show your enthusiasm for New Jersey and your roadster.

If you know any other forum members tell them to vote too. If you know people with roadsters that fit into any of the above categories but can’t find my post on their forum send me a PM and I will link you to their appropriate post so that their vote counts too. Feel free to ask questions here or to send me a PM if you have a question. I’m really excited about putting this together for everybody and I know the rest of you Jersey Roadsters will enjoy it as much as I will.

More updates next week,
2005 BMW K 1200 S
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP
Appreciate 0