View Single Post
      01-30-2009, 01:24 PM   #5
mbfesta2009
Jersey Roadsters Founder
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silver

Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow ends the first month of the poll, and there is only one month left to vote! Once again we had 12 more voters added this week! That is just incredible I am glad to see the enthusiasm still going strong.

I heard the news about Honda’s S2000 and Cadillac’s XLR getting the axe and I am very sorry . I also heard the good news about Mazda’s Miata getting the new updates include a little more horsepower and fuel economy, congratulations!

Just so everyone knows we cleared the minimum requirements for both April and May so the event is a go! But oh wait there is a tie!!!!! It’s pretty obvious at this point that March is too early for everyone and June is too late for everyone. Just to give you a little enticement keep in mind the average temperature for April is 43F and May is 54F. I don’t know what that means to you but you can take it for what it is worth.

Here are the current poll standings:
MonthּּVotesּּPercent
Marchּּּ12ּּּּּּ18%ּּ
Aprilּּּ21ּּּּּּ32%ּּ
Mayּּּּּ21ּּּּּּ32%ּּ
Juneּּּּ12ּּּּּּ18%ּּ

Here are the forums included:
  • BMW Z4
  • Cadillac XLR (If anybody has an account here feel free to start your own poll for me I know it would be great to have them come as well)
  • Chevrolet Corvette
  • Chrysler CrossFire
  • Honda S2000
  • Lotus Elise
  • Mazda Miata
  • Mercedes SLK
  • Nissan 350Z
  • Pontiac Solstice
  • Porsche Boxster/911
  • Saturn Sky
Are there other platforms that people believe I should add to the group?

Thanks for all the interest everyone is showing.

More updates next week,
2005 BMW K 1200 S
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP
Appreciate 0