View Single Post
      07-16-2018, 06:04 PM   #22
F90_M5
F90_M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F90 M5 Alpine White

Thanks for all the great advice everyone. I thought about it over and over, over the weekend.
I'm financing it this time but not sure if I can switch to lease option at the time of delivery or not. And also not sure if I can keep the deal as it is. And lease is very bad option in Chicago address due to tax issue.

I think I'll stick to regular M5. The biggest reason I could justify buying this car to my wife is because of the smooth ride and quiet cabin and not to mention AWD in Chicago. And M5 is the only M that can be a family sedan for me.(I currently drive 2015 5 series)
I guess I should minimize the harshness of ride by not choosing CP and also give up M Sport exhaust for our babies in the back.(support me here ;P)
If I want to go serious with Exhaust, I'll go with other options such as Eisenmann or Akrapovic.

For the 2018 vs 2019,
I don't think I can wait another few months just for update of MY with exact same car. Hopefully, the deal I got for 2018 vs the deal I'll get for 2019 plus the wait would even it out for me. And winter hits this area early and lasts long. I want to enjoy the car as much as possible before November.

Once again, thanks everyone for the all valuable advice. I read every single replies.
Appreciate 0