05-12-2020, 08:06 AM   #13
JDUNITNOW
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335I, 750li, X5 G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevek3670 View Post
Thank you! Yeah the tires tuck in a bit but the actual wheel sticks out couple mm pass the top fender line so I am pretty happy with the way it sits (not a huge fan of too much poke). May lower it in the future but also worried about the deterioration in ride quality. (I lowered my last car and the shocks wore out much quicker and of course a hit to the ride quality) If anything I think coilovers are ultimately the way to go.

As far as the grill, the car actually came with the black grill from factory as an "extra" option. I actually would consider getting the all black diamond grill but can't quite justify spending money to go from all black classic slats to the diamond lol.

Also, in person the gray of the wheels and the cerium gray accents do not actually match. I am in the process of trying to get rid of all cerium gray accents on the car lol. First, got the black lower grill accents and have some black mirror caps coming in soon too
i totally understand about the lowering options, i debated on lowering my 7 series once I changed my wheels but everyone said it looked OK the way it was. You don't want to change the characteristics either and I believe it will ruin the reasons you chose it over an M3. I see some other options on BMW parts pros and ebay for grill options and will decide when i finally order my car. Happy motoring and I will follow you on Instagram until I get to post my car.
Appreciate 0