View Single Post
      11-27-2022, 01:05 PM   #51
BMW5and7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: X7;X5;S-Class;Navigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
if they put all that new jazz in the LCI then why would anyone rush out to purchase the new model? the LCI is just to revitalize an aging product and stimulate sales.
Adding an interior camera and slightly more powerful sound system in the X7 LCI to be equivalent to other BMW vehicles would have never prevented people from rushing to newer product (i.e.: new X7 generation in 2028)!. That would be a disaster if that is what they are counting on for the new X7 that won't come until 5 years from now!!.. If you you are worried about competing with the new 7-sedan and iX, they are out of the competition because the market and type of consumers aren't the same. As I said many times, each time more information are revealed I continue to believe that the X7 LCI was rushed and delivered half cooked stripped from features and yet missing other new features that it's sisters (iX, 7-sedan and XM) being the top 3-4 of the line products are getting. It is so disappointing to see an LCI with more missing and stripped features that the added one; I was hopping to at least see a more powerful B&W, which is why I asked earlier. Things like a more powerful sound system would fit 100% and exactly for what people would expect in an LCI...

Last edited by BMW5and7; 11-27-2022 at 01:21 PM..
Appreciate 0