Norway
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Pee View Post
NOYCE BRUH!
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddalun View Post
That is a lovely, tastefully executed, 1M.
Quote:
Originally Posted by digwm1 View Post
wow! thank you for the interior pics and for your take on the ohlins! your car is so sick!

Thanks Appreciate you liking the beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feco View Post
Lovely 1m!!! Looks like mine and the upgrades too..
I am installing 18z brembo brakes this week, what your thoughts on it?
Thanks. When mounting the stock suspension I also had to put on stock brakes due to the technical inspection. I feel that the Brembo`s are more responsive than stock. The stock brakes was softer and have a longe pedal travel to get the same effect as the Brembo`s. Looking forward to challenge these brakes on the track!!
You have the 18z rear as well? On OEM discs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1M View Post
Nice man! Do your heated seats and the occupancy sensors still work with the seats?
They have the heated option and are controlled like OEM seats. I need to check regarding the occupancy. I think I have seen the red ymbol in the dash when leaving the car while it`s running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeghie View Post
Saweet. Very nice upholstry for the Recaro sportsters: is that custom; BMW performance seat style on the front and 1M style on the back?
Not sure what the previous owner had in mind, but I thinks he wanted the seats to look like something that would come from the BMW factory. I sure love them!
BMW 1M 2011. Akrapovic Evo exhaust w/wireless kit, AR design DP, , Wagner EVO I IC, Cobb chargepipe, Turbosmart Diverter valves, AFE GT Momentum intake, MMP inlets, Cobb Accesport with custom Buraq map, BMS oilcatch can, Setrab 2nd oil cooler, Rogue short shifter, Ohlins R&T suspension, Brembo 18z brakecaliper w/Ferrodo DS2500 pads, Recaro CS seats
Appreciate 0