View Single Post
      04-21-2024, 04:17 PM   #1
mattsrs
Major
Rep
Drives: X7

Picked up my first X7

Picked up my 2025 X7 40i this past weekend and love it so far. Took about 24 days from order to delivery. Here the specs:

- Skyscraper grey, Tartufo extended leather, Fineline open pore wood trim
- Packages: Executive, M Sport, M Sport Pro, DAP, Park assist, DHP, climate comfort
- Options: B&W, leather dash, spare tire, trailer hitch

Prior to this, I have had 5 series, 7 series (23 760), X5 G05 (pre and LCI) and I am so far impressed by the X7. Way quieter and better ride than my 24 X5. I also like it better than my 760. I prefer the more "traditional" interior of the X7 than too much tech and pizzazz in your face in the current 7 series (not to mention SUV driving position is more fun for me).

DHP for me was a must mostly because of rear wheel steering given how big this car is but I assume it impacts handling/ride too and this car has been great over the past couple days in that department.

First time getting this color and it is growing on me. Wanted something a bit lighter that is not white.

Also first time getting the B&W. Always skimped on this in my past bimmer orders as I thought its too much money but now that I have it, I think it is well worth the money. Way more detail and clarity can be heard through the B&W system that is lost on the HK.

One comment on the leather dash option, IMHO not worth it. I had the base dashboard on my 24 X5 and now leather dash on X7. I can barely tell the difference that would justify the $ difference.
Attached Images

Appreciate 5