Banned
Dominican Republic
Rep
Drives: F80 MW/SO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M ARMY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rmanM3 View Post
I wouldn't trust this guy. I bought these same springs from a post just like this one and when they arrived they where the super sport for an M4 after I clearly asked him if these where the sport f80 specific! He told me yes and once they arrive they where not. I did eventually after about 2 weeks get my money back. I think he works at supreme power but because of my experience with him I would never do business with them. You guys have been warned! I have all the texts as proof between us which will show all the other BS he pulled on me.

Also I offered for him to correct his mistake and send me the ones I paid for and he responded to me a day later saying I don't actually have those anymore. Now they are available again??? Really?!?
I have been going through springs like crazy both Super sport and sport. I have more suspension parts then you can think of. I did get confused on what I have. That's is why I now send pics of them items I am selling. If I sent you the wrong springs I said I was sorry and a refund was offered. Two week getting your money back was incorrect. I just asked to send the springs back so I can issue a refund... Is there something wrong with that? I don't think so. "I do not work for Supreme Power" nor did I state that I did. If you feel that I did wrong upload the text. My number is out there. You said you wanted Eibach springs as well. Sorry you didn't get what you Alberto Gomez.
Never mind here is the post that I bought from and you stated in the text message you posted that you guys don't have these, yet your still offering them for sale?!?
Appreciate 0