10-08-2015, 03:28 PM   #5
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerslide View Post
Don't forget the adjustable coil over suspension, reprogrammed differential, EDC and traction control, roll cage, stiffened rollbars, active aero through front splitter and rear spoiler, reduced weight, wider tires, modified steering and associated mechanicals...

Bottom line - if my budget was $150k+ for a third car as a dedicated track toy - I'd be all over the M4 GTS...
This is all the exciting stuff that will trickle down to the standard f8x's. iND has already sourced the OEM M4 GTS roll bars and I am sure it won't be terribly long before we see other aspects of the GTS become available. Perhaps the traction control can be coded to the standard cars as well.

There will also be a nice influence on the aftermarket as well to replicate GTS inspired parts as there is a lot to learn from the factory built car. Someone needs to replicate the door pulls.

Will we see a factory built M4 race car running the S55? We have the m235i racing and maybe even those will be replaced by m2 based vehicles but I would love to see a motorsport M4 GT4 and that would certainly ensure a release of products through the motorsport catalogue for the f8x.
Appreciate 1