11-13-2023, 09:44 PM   #14
chicagox7
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 Q7, 07 RDX, 23 X7 40i-soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystroX5 View Post
Yes. This is one of my secret detailing weapons for daily and concourse use with and without my PPF vehicles.
It has enough hydrophobic properties but even greater gloss than ceramic. It’s also not fussy when and how you use it. I don’t go anywhere, vacation or local without having a can of S-100 and some microfibers in my car. It’s one of those products that can be deployed anywhere including your interior wood, aluminum finishes and even glass... If there’s one product, I would recommend to keep your vehicle the best looking one in the parking lot, this is it.

On a side note: try using this product on your fine dining room wood furniture, kitchen appliances, faucets, walnut rifle stocks, jewelry, etc…. What I’m getting at is because it’s organic with beeswax and carnauba wax, it can be used on it just about any finish you want to protect and put a glossy super hydrophobic shine on.

This is how I arrive after 1100 miles of driving from PA to Florida every year with an all black X7. Key in mind I don’t have PPF on my X7.
S-100 is a key factor in maintaining the look after rain, bugs, and road grime along the way.
Always gleam a lot of good infor from your posts, thanks. A couple of newbie claryifying questions to help with my education.

How does this work with the bugs on the grill? Does it help them slide off more? We’ve done a few long rides and find the front end tends to get caked with bugs (no ppf). Also, when you mention that you use it on glass- have you used it on your windshield Ana’s back window? We’ll be doing Chicago to Connecticut this winter and I could see this helping to save a gallon of windshield wash!

Thanks!
Appreciate 1
MystroX56305.50