View Single Post
      03-29-2020, 10:57 AM   #2
MB21
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X7 M5.0i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerEast View Post
I haven't been able to find anything definitive about what is actually included with the leather dash option.

Specifically, I've seen conflicting information about whether the leather dash option for 2020 models includes the lower dash or not. I played around with the configurator and couldn't see any difference in the images for either the upper or lower sections when toggling between the standard and leather dash options, so that was no help.

I ordered the leather dash along with extended merino. I opted out of the full merino specifically because I didn't want leather on the lower door panels which I'm pretty sure would get destroyed by my kids, but it would be great if the leather dash option included the lower dash.

I can't actually do anything with this information given I've already ordered my car and it is in the middle of being built. Just curious and bored while holed up inside for the foreseeable future.
I am not sure which option triggers what but I can confirm that everything is wrapped in leather, upper and lower portion of the dash, also doors including the lower portion, there is no spot that is not wrapped in leather. Even seats on the back are in leather however again I have the top upgrades. This is not the case with basic versions. Even door pockets are in leather outside, only inside it plastic like material but the whole door is in leather.

I have 3 kids and so far no issues with door or seats to be damaged it is half a year now and winter, however I have to admit we watch for this and they know to pay attention

I have 2020 X7 M50i with upgrades
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Auricom4364.50