10-29-2009, 10:11 AM   #32
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List

Quote:
In Thursday's main FIA press conference ahead of Sunday's inaugural Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, when asked by Press Association Sport if they had settled their differences, the row erupted again.

Here is the transcript of their exchange which will likely spill over into Friday's customary drivers' briefing.

Trulli: "Obviously it was very disappointing to end the race like that, especially on the first lap.

"I had every reason to be extremely furious. I've got all the evidence to show I was there and was next to him, and tomorrow we are going to discuss it."

Sutil: "There's nothing to discuss, it was quite an obvious incident.

"In the end it was very disappointing for me, even more because I was the one who was driving, and he lost control of his car and crashed into my back.

"It's not my problem. It's his problem. I don't know why he's freaking out like that to be honest."

Trulli: "I don't know if you're blind, but I can clearly show you my front wing is next to your front wing."

(Trulli then produced photographs to support his argument)

Sutil: "But you're trying to overtake me around the outside on the kerb. There was not a problem. You were off the power.

"The same happened in Barcelona where you lost control again and crashed again into a Force India car (Sutil).

"You have to sometimes respect the limits of the car. If you've nowhere to go, you have to back off. That's how racing is. I don't know how long you need to learn this."

Trulli: "In Barcelona I spun and he hit me because he cut the kerb, cut the circuit completely, and he didn't slow down."

Sutil: "I didn't hit you. You hit me. I don't know what is your problem. I really don't understand."

Asked what was said during their spat immediately after the accident, Trulli replied: "I was furious because he didn't see me.

"I was next to him and he kept on pushing me on the outside until I was obviously on the kerb."

Then the row continued:

Sutil: "It's not a problem to be on the kerb. Where's the problem?"

Trulli (sarcastically): "Yeah, no problem! As long as we know the rules."

Sutil: "I know the rules."

The verbal confrontation resulted in Alonso being asked for his opinion as he had a clear view of the incident prior to hitting Sutil.

With a smile, Alonso said: "I saw everything more or less, but as Jarno said we will discuss it in the drivers' briefing - deeply!"
http://www.planet-f1.com/story/0,189...659298,00.html
Attached Images