View Single Post
      02-19-2020, 06:13 PM   #488
Wanderer73
Major
Rep
Drives: X7 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by WunderbarBimmer View Post
Well, this was somewhat disappointing. After seeing my X7 was dispatched yesterday, I logged in to check tracking this afternoon and it said it was at the dealership! As you can imagine, I was ecstatic. Well, that was until I texted my sales guy and he said that he didn't have it. Has anyone else experienced this? I knew the website wasn't accurate, but I figured that was in the other direction of lagging behind as opposed to jumping ahead. I called the BMW Genius just to get their explanation, and all they could tell me was that it was picked up yesterday and that it wasn't scheduled to be delivered until Friday. So, once I picked myself off of the ceiling from the excitement of thinking it had been delivered, I'm now comingto grips with the fact that I will have to wait at least two more days. Anyway, just more of an FYI to others. Just because the tracking information says it's at the dealer, it may actually still be in transit.
BAD DOTS! BAD!!! Nothing worse than going from surprised and delighted to shocked and disappointed.
Appreciate 0