View Single Post
      12-06-2005, 02:23 PM   #8
320eye
Rep
Drives: 2005 BMW 320i CS

Wat Up Wit Dat !!! 320i in CANADA Spec.

Funny how you fellas get the lower displacement taxes and all.My pre 2006 which was made in the late 2005 with only 5k on it ( last of the 3 2005 available left in dealer here ) when i bought about a month ago had the Inline-6 2.2L Auto/Steptronic,Heated Seats ( for winter of course ),MoonRoof,Rain Sensors,Adaptive HID.RunFlatTires,MP3 Cd Player, Lots to mention all for in the mid 30's with remaining warranty plus 3 more years,Oil change and maintenance Free for 3 years,RFT ( tires and wheels )covered for the duration of ownership.Free BMW cap and BMW F1 toque,2 Keychains,Complete Set of rubber BMW floormats,Wash/Detail Free when in for an Oil Changes,FREE Valet,Invitations for Special BMW unveiling new models Events,Free Subscription to BWM Magazines,Free Roadside Assistance (towing,gas,etc)Free Full Tank of Premium Gas when you roll off the lot when purchased.They also call you or email you when your oil change/maintenance check up is due...to top it off it comes with a BMW courtesy car free when your ride is in Service FREE!!! all this.So in other words are we getting a raw deal here.Thats probably why im happy even with the modest yet powerful enough for what i do.Ti'l i get an M3 for my B-Day.
I cant think of any country that can offer this service and customer satisfaction anywhere else.I guess it depends on the dealer too.Maybe this is where they win customer which IMHO are TOPS!!!..and they sure got me before i took on the Infinity 2004- G35X

Cheers!!!

Here she is BTW !!! In STEEL BLUE:

Last edited by 320eye; 12-06-2005 at 02:40 PM..
Appreciate 0