04-25-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
Hoops
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 xDrive35d M Sport

Garage List
Latest Mods!!

Ive now fitted the Eibach spacers (12mm front & 15mm rear) - such a subtle and relatively cheap mod makes such a huge aesthetic difference to the look and stance of the car - no rubbing issues whatsover and could have easily gone 15mm all round BUT the car is getting lowered on weds and i think i may have to swap them around and put the 12mm on the rear and 15mm on the front as originally planned. The other mod ive done this week are the Carbon Fibre Mirror Covers and the Carbon Fibre Side Indicator Grills. But the main mod completed yesterday were the alloys. I decided to fully refurb and then respray the 19' OEM's. I was considering aftermarket rims but thought i would try this first. Have to say they dont look as good in the pics as they do in the flesh. I specially chose the colour myself with my mate from ProSmart and i have to say im really pleased with the results. Next week the car goes into to have the suspension lowered with the Eibach Pro Kit, LED Angel Eyes, Vorsteiner front CF Splitter and CF rear Diffuser
Attached Images