Garage List
07 z4 3.0si  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellipsis212 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiFan13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEnglish View Post
The Ridgeline is amazing. It's perfect for what most people use a truck for. It's problem is that it doesn't project insecurity nearly as well as a "real" truck.
I think you are very much confused about how a pickup is used. A Ridgeline is not a truck you can work out of. Perhaps the salesman can work out of a Ridgeline, but he can do the same out of a Civic...so why buy a Ridgeline at all?

Anyone with tools and equipment does NOT buy a Ridgeline.
How about this? I'd guess that 80% of the pickups I see on the road are never used for anything more than the occasional trip to Lowe's so a Ridgeline would be a great choice for most truck buyers.

The American auto industry is only profitable because of all the insecure suckers willing to pony up for a rugged lifestyle costume with big off-road and towing numbers.
You'd need to make 5 trips to Lowe's with a ridge line to carry what Any full size truck could at any point in time..must be my insecurity to have chosen a vehicle that can pull a mini excavator or skid steer when needed...and what would your solution for typicsl northeast winters be? Ridgelines with a 1'x6' aluminum plow? Looks like I'll stick to my insecurities with a 9ft western and weighted bed carrying 2k lbs. all thanks to the American auto industry
Appreciate 0