05-27-2022, 09:23 AM   #8
peanuboy
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Breazy View Post
Hi I know you already sold the peem valve controller. But it’s the first time I’m hearing of this type of controller, I’m having trouble understanding the site you linked. Would you mind giving a short review of this controller? It seems like an interesting alternative to the cg vsc controller. Do you simply plug it into the obd port? No disconnecting the valves?

Also did you order it straight from that website? How long did it take to receive? Thanks!
It’s pretty straight forward and yes it is plug and play. Plugs into the OBD port with a cord/box coming out and I hide it underneath my seat.

Press the “Res” button for 5 seconds and it opens the valves and another 5 sec back to stock.

I used google translate and ordered directly from the site and the seller replies to emails in English promptly.

Got it within a couple of weeks, pretty decent experience overall.

Does improve the exhaust sound, gives you an Oem+ experience if you ask me; however I think in the long run if you want the best you should go midpipe and/or axle/cat back for the full sound and performance experience.
Appreciate 0