View Single Post
      03-05-2023, 11:48 AM   #10
MystroX5
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 M50i/ 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by x7bmw23 View Post
Nice watch. I would trade all the cups for the watch ��. It’s good that they pay attention though. I’m in there every weekend for coffee, so they give me several coffee tumblers. You love watches, so they hooked you up with a nice watch. He throws in the winter BMW mats for free upon each new lease. Good people.

My sales manager wants to sell me 10 cars and not just focus on the current deal. What I did before I purchased my first BMW from this dealership is I sat down with the general manager and sales manager and let them know my expectations from the dealership. I was very professional and upfront. This included loaner vehicle every time I have any work done. Never clean or wash any of my vehicles even for new deliveries or service appointments. I let them know about my decades experience with Porsche concourse, detailing, etc.. I wanted them to know I am OCD and notice everything.
At that point I became an asset to the dealership to keep me happy and in turn I help them out. I have purchased 3 new BMW’s so far and they bring them out to my home and sign the papers in my garage. Not having to drive to the dealership for a new car delivery is the kind of service I appreciate so much.

Now they make sure no junior staff ever drives or touches my vehicles. They always pick up my BMW and drop off a loaner vehicle at my home for any service. I am very appreciative they value my time and try to return the courtesy.
When I trade a vehicle in, it goes right from my garage to their showroom directly as it will be immaculate. My last X5 sold in 4 days.
I help work their cars & coffee, detailing tutorials and other services I mentioned earlier. We car guys stick together. I’ll send my sales manager a box of good cigars or even pizza for the service dept for going above and beyond. I gave them a poster of my M2C that was used in a detailing advertisement. It’s hanging over the parts counter.
It’s a small community and good service goes a long way.
Appreciate 1
KRS_SN13729.00