View Single Post
      03-29-2010, 03:48 AM   #11
XiaoDeeDeee
Banned
Rep
Drives: e95 399is

TRs on women look really hot. If you have a GF/Special Friend who can fit in a sz 26 or so TR + decent height, she's a keeper.

They look really good in low rise jeans. mmmmmmmm

anyway so bump for you.

I'm no expert on women's TR jeans, the pictures are pretty damn bad, BUT!!
  • I'm not completely convinced on the stitching of the rainbow and supers...they look pretty poor
  • Belt label is supposed to be on the right side...but then again your photos seemed to be a little f*ed up...seem like they came reversed? did you take pictures through a mirror or something?
  • That's definitely not how TR tags look...I can tell that much despite the low quality pictures
  • Super T stitching on belt label should be MUCH thicker...the red threads there look a little thin and uneven (from this angle)

Need high quality pictures for a definite conclusion but that's my initial observation. I'm sure they are authentic since what kind loser m3post member would bother + risk his rep selling fake jeans on here right?

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter4784 View Post
I have 2 styles right now; Dark Blue Billy Super T and Dark Blue Joey Super T
If that is what it says on the tag...then it is for sure fake lmao. Hopefully at least the tag will reflect $319. Most fakes for some reason quote a "$345" price which always made me wonder.

Anyway I'm 99% sure these are fakes. Buyer Beware

If OP would like to prove they are real...would need high quality close ups of:
  • Belt Label (fakes have wrong/poor stitching, wrong label, misspelled label)
  • Zipper (zipper must be YKK. Most fakes have YKK but are a cheap bronze, real are well constructed and shiny steel-ish)
  • Buttons (should be dull...sometimes looks shiny due to photography flash...BUT are not inherently cheaply shiny)
  • Inner Tags / Microstitching behind the Tag (fake microstiching is easy to tell, hard to describe)
  • Inner pocket (inner logos on fakes are faded/washed out)

I can back all my statements with high quality picture comparisons...the first pair I purchased of TR I purchased on Craigslist was a fake, and I've trained my eye significantly since then. I even helped my local Nordstrom's Rack in SF identify some fakes...some people had committed return fraud and mixed in some fakes in with the real stuff when I was browsing. Bastards!

Last edited by XiaoDeeDeee; 03-29-2010 at 04:05 AM..
Appreciate 0